STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @coachroblowe
· Coaching since 1979: Strength | Mobility | Balance | Flexibility | Conditioning | Recovery
· No time to workout? 168 Hours in a Week minus 1 Hour per day for working out = 161 hours left. You reach an age when you can no longer pretend.
(1) I do not profit from this website. It is for educational purposes only.
(2) Some topics are backed by hundreds of unique scientific papers while others are in their infancy. Know the difference.
(3) Any decisions you make must be done with the advice of a Health Care Provider.
· Click on the Red title of the article to go to the publication site. Check in on your area of interest weekly.
· Note that if you are using any of this research in presentations you must acknowledge the original authors, not me. And, you cannot profit from it.
· Take the time to go to my Twitter account. Click on LISTS. Find categories with twitter links to many of the authors of this research. Outstanding research tool.
· FOR EVERYONE: BLOG | HEALTH | NUTRITION | STRENGTH & CONDITIONING