· I coach a little college football with the Stangs. Nothing like I did when I was younger but still love it after all these yrs. I help Defensive Back Coach PJ. Proud to say that I do.
· I own a private gym in downtown London. In business since 1985.
· Strength | Mobility | Balance | Flexibility | Conditioning | Recovery
· Strength training is the foundation of everything we do.
· Researchers have now verified what strength coaches have preached for decades that muscle mass and strength, at any age, is critical to our health.
· Remember this: You can’t outsmart Mother Nature. She is undefeated.
(1) I have been coaching Athletes since 1978 and the Adult Population since 1985.
(2) The 30+ years in this business has qualified me to coach just about every age and type of person who walks through the door. I currently have 53 clients that come to my gym ranging in age from 36 to 76. All types of bodies and levels of health. And good folks. Egos are checked at the door.
(3) Injured? I have dealt with, I believe, every injury imaginable. I also have torn my own ACL, Meniscus, 7 or 8 left knee Grade 2 MCLs plus 3 more of those on my right knee. I have had hip reconstruction surgery that became infected and replaced by 2 Hip Replacement surgeries resulting in 6 months on crutches and the loss of, what seemed like, all the muscle mass I had. So, come on down with your injury. In conjunction with your Physio and Doctor we will get you feeling better.
WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM ME
(1) I follow a strength coach’s #1 rule, “Do No Harm”.
(2) I will adapt the program to your special needs. However, understand that my expectations are high.
(3) Do what I tell you to do and you will be successful.
WHAT DO I EXPECT FROM YOU?
(1) Work ethic and dedication to take care of your health. We have fun but you better be ready to work. I’m a coach and all coaches want to win.
(2) No excuses including your age. We know through science there is chronological age and there is biological age. How old would you be if you couldn’t count?
(1) This website is for educational purposes only. Some topics are backed by hundreds of unique scientific papers. Others are not. Know the difference.
(2) Any decisions you make must be done with the advice of a Health Care Provider.
(3) Click on the Red title of the article to go to the publication site. Check in on your area of interest weekly.