LAST CHANCE GYM
REBUILD YOUR BODY “ONE BRICK AT A TIME”
· I’ve been coaching athletes since 1978 and the adult population since 1985. I own a private gym in downtown London.
· The gym has had a number of nicknames. “The Wrecking Yard” has been popular staying one step away from the wrecking ball.
· Recently in reference to the Netflix documentary series “Last Chance U” I have been calling it “Last Chance Gym”.
· Why “Last Chance Gym”? Well, many of us are over 50-60. We are beat up athletes who played hard and now must pay the piper.
· Our only hope of living our years out in physical, mental and emotional good health are to take care of these 6 physical qualities:
· Whether you are competing as an athlete or fighting off the ticking of time these qualities are the foundation of everything we do.
· For you younger ones under 50 you will benefit from my experience … if you listen.
HOW TO READ THE SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON THIS SITE → CLICK HERE
NOTE: THIS SITE IS BEST VIEWED IN GOOGLE CHROME