Don’t sleep walk into old age unprepared relying on the medical system and prescription drugs to keep you alive.
No time to workout? 168 Hours in a Week minus 1 Hour per day for working out = 161 hours left.
WHAT I DO
· Strength | Mobility | Balance | Flexibility | Recovery
· These qualities are the foundation from which we build a healthy physical lifestyle regardless of age or activity level
· Falling short in one of these areas will result in unnecessary pain and limited or failed performance
· Manage pain in your daily life. Manage pain to improve performance.
· Based on athlete’s programs for all sports with an adaptation to age and level of ability
· There are many “Roads to Rome”. The road you take to practical fitness must be constructed for your needs.
· “Putting together a training program is like putting together a jigsaw puzzle and the pieces are always changing shape.” Charlie Francis
Where? · Downtown London
Hours of Operation · Monday to Thursday 8am to 6pm | Fridays are flexible but short!
· 2x per week for approx. 60 min | Arrive when convenient for you | Stay as long as you wish
· There will be others working out with you but there are no group classes | Everyone is friendly and supportive
· Age range currently is 42 to 74 | 20 of us over the age of 60
· Wide, wide range of strength and ability | Beginners to Triathletes
· Born in 1952 | Playing sports since 1952
· Working out since 1966 (Yes. The Joe Weider weight set.)
· Football players and other athletes since 1979
· Weekend Warriors and the General Population since 1984
Assistant Football Coach
· Western Mustangs 1982-1991, 2005-2006, 2011-Present
· University of Guelph Gryphons 1979-1981 | McMaster University Marauders 2000
Sports Still Played
· Downhill Skiing & Adult Racing | Hill and Trail Running | Mountain Biking