STRENGTH & CONDITIONING COACH
Email: email@example.com Twitter: @coachroblowe
· Coaching since 1979: Strength | Mobility | Balance | Flexibility | Conditioning | Recovery
Here are some words of wisdom for you:
· 168 hours in a week minus 1 hour per day for working out = 161 hrs left.
· Something wicked this way comes. Yes, it’s called old age.
· I’m talking to you 40 somethings as well. Your time is just around the corner.
· If you think you can outsmart Mother Nature you should remember she is undefeated.
· If you don’t strength train I do hope you enjoy prescription drugs and the hospital.
(1) I do not profit from this website. It is for educational purposes only.
(2) Some topics are backed by hundreds of unique scientific papers while others are in their infancy. Know the difference.
(3) Any decisions you make must be done with the advice of a Health Care Provider.
· Click on the Red title of the article to go to the publication site. Check in on your area of interest weekly.
· Note that if you are using any of this research in presentations you must acknowledge the original authors, not me. And, you cannot profit from it.
· Take the time to go to my Twitter account. Click on LISTS. Find categories with twitter links to many of the authors of this research. Outstanding research tool.
· FOR EVERYONE: BLOG | HEALTH | NUTRITION | STRENGTH & CONDITIONING