FEET – PLANTAR FASCIITIS – MASSAGE-ROLL-STRENGTH
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
- ORTHOINFO: Plantar fasciitis (fashee-EYE-tiss) is the most common cause of pain on the bottom of the heel. It occurs when the strong band of tissue that supports the arch of your foot becomes irritated and inflamed.
- JACOB HARDEN – DC – STRENGHEN THE FOOT .
(1) Towel Drags (2) Arch strengthen with Band around ankles (3) Calf Raise with Toes Flexed
- NGUYEN – DC – MASSAGE & ROLLING .
(1) Cream and Massage Tool (2) Small Ball Roll (3) Frozen Water Bottle Roll
- ABELSON – DC – SMALL BALL ROLLING . Note: Use a soft Road Hockey Ball
- ABELSON – DC – FOOT MASSAGE .
- PHYSIOTUTORS – CALF RAISE .