RECOVERY – CHEST REGION
NOTE: If you are injured you must see a Rehabilitation Professional. Nothing on this website is a substitute for that.
- Neurodynamic Explained – Neural Tension-Flossing/Gliding
- Nerve Supply Anatomy: Pectoralis Major, Pectoralis Minor, Serratus Anterior.
- Videos to be added
MASSAGE BALLS & FOAM ROLLING
- Massage Balls: Soft Road Hockey Ball, Doggie Ball from Dollar Store, Baseball, Softball. Use softer versions without laces. Put 1 or 2 in a long sock and tie a knot.
- MFR – Myofascial Release Explained – Massage, Foam Roll, Stick
- 5 Videos – Massage & Rolling . December 29, 2022
- 5 Videos – Stretching . December 29, 2022