ROTATOR CUFF – STRENGTH & MUSCLE BUILDING
S.I.T.S. MUSCLES: Supraspinatus | Infraspinatus | Teres Minor | Subscapularis
· These muscles work in unison to stabilize the shoulder – Physiopedia .
· These muscles are involved in other actions other than External & Internal Rotation
· Lateral Raises Full Can & Empty Can: E3 Rehab .
· Rows; Lat Pulls; Chin-ups; Pull-ups
· External/Lateral Rotation & Internal/Medial Rotation Exercises
· Also see videos on the ROTATOR CUFF [P]REHAB EXERCISES page
LINKS TO VIDEOS BELOW:
- ROTATOR CUFF EXERCISES – JEREMY ETHIER