DR. STUART McGILL
- ETHIER – LOW BACK STRETCHES with STUART McGILL .
- ETHIER – LOW BACK PAIN with STUART McGILL .
- ETHIER – 3 EXERCISES FOR YOUR GLUTES with STUART McGILL .
- McGILL – 3 KINDS OF STABILITY .
- McGILL – CONFERENCE .
- McGILL – HEAVY VS LIGHT LIFTING .
- McGILL – PARK BENCH DECOMPRESSION .
– Spinal Stenosis: a narrowing of the spaces within your spine, which can put pressure on the nerves that travel through the spine. Spinal stenosis occurs most often in the lower back and the neck. – Mayo Clinic