HAMSTRING INJURIES & CONDITIONS
NOTE: If you are injured you must see a Rehabilitation Professional. Nothing on this website is a substitute for that.
REHAB ARTICLE LINKS
- Differentiation of Hamstring Tendonitis and Strains Vs. Hamstring Syndrome. ·
- Proximal Hamstring Tendinopathy ·
- Hamstring Tendonitis ·
- Hamstring Strain ·
- Video + Graphics – Hamstring Strain .
- Isometrics for Early Stage Rehab, Pain Relief and Tendon Strengthening .
- Hamstring Rehab – 1 . Kaitlyn Physio
1️⃣ Glute Bridge – Single Leg Hamstring Slide Outs: make sure that your hips stay off of the ground.
2️⃣ Prone Hamstring Curls on Big Ball: again, maintain the bridge position as you straighten your legs out
3️⃣ Single Leg Romanian Deadlift (RDL): do not allow the hips to tip from side to side
4️⃣ Glute Bridge Hamstring Walk Outs: take small steps out, then back in, alternating feet
- Hamstring Rehab – 2 . Kaitlyn Physio
1️⃣ GHR Glute Hams Raise Bending the Knees or Nordics
2️⃣ Eccentric Romanian Deadlift – RDL
3️⃣ Back-Lying Banded Walk Outs: Band around toes attached to rack
- Hamstring Rehab – 3 . Kaitlyn Physio
1️⃣ Reverse Lunge: pulling forward
2️⃣ Slide Outs: decelerating
3️⃣ Slide Outs: decelerating + pull forward
4️⃣ Slide Backs: decelerating + pull forward
- Hamstring Strain Rehab . Harden Chiro
(1) GHR Glute Hams Raise Bending the Knees or Nordics
(2) Back Extension
(3) Glute Bridge Slide-outs